Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Interview Behind the Hero!

Check it out here!

Small update: I'm involved in a group author interview for the Crossover Alliance. You can find it here.

You might guess what I'll say, or not. Either way, there are other authors being interviewed. Check 'em out. There are some interesting stories with backgrounds of there own.

This was definitely a fun story to write. I was able to get a lot of mileage out of character with such a strange power. There's something about the odd powers that always stick out in my mind. His design is one I've had in my mind for a while, too:

Thanks to Sakuya Quinzelle (@SakuyaRed0) for help visualizing the design!

The Seeker has no super strength, telekinesis, or Batman's utility belt. But what he has instead is an ability far beyond what anyone else could expect. Who knows, I might even get to explore it further in the future. You will see other heroes with strange powers first. This world is shaping up to be a bit different than you might expect for a superhero universe-- if you've read the story you might know what I mean.

But that's for a future post.

So give the story a shot and I'll be back before you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment