Monday, June 30, 2014

This Week

Welcome to the new week!

This week I'm going to talk about a book I suspect no one will see coming by an author who no one will see coming, and a new release novella by a writer nobody has ever heard of. The first will be up on Wednesday (God willing) and the latter will be up on Friday.

Since we're entering July, I thought I would vary the format for this month. Every Friday in July I will be making a post about my new novella "While You Were Dancing" in a pretty lazy attempt at publicity on a blog nobody really reads. What can I say, I'm an introvert with no connections. This Friday will be the first of four posts on the subject, so be ready to be sick of it before even reading a single sentence.


But before that, on Wednesday will be a fairly different book by a much more prolific author that I don't believe gets much of any discussion. I will try to explain why I think it deserves discussion then, but for now this is all I've got to post. Soak it all in, because next time we speak will be the middle of this new week.

Have a good few days and (hopefully) we'll meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment