Friday, June 13, 2014

Hello!

Welcome to my blog which should be about the same as any other blog. My name is JD and I like to talk about stories, which is what I will try to focus on. I will attempt to look under the surface a bit to see if there might be a deeper meaning along the way. Storytelling is one of the greatest gifts we have been giving, and I always wanted to do something to celebrate it. This is the best someone like me could think of doing.

Topics can include anything from song lyrics to movies or books and graphic novels. If it's a good story, I'm interested.

Keep in mind that I am a Catholic (and rather orthodox about it), and while I won't be talking theology or comparing notes with the Catechism, I just figured this would be put up front to chase off anyone who might be even slightly interested in what I might have to say. Trust me, it won't be anything profound. But who knows? Your mileage may vary.

I will run the comments quite harshly, however. I don't take kindly to arrogance, hatefulness, or insults of any kind. This blog is about stories and how they can affect us, it is not about how much we hate *insert thing here* because of *insert reason here*, okay? There are enough holes on the internet for such tiresome discussions. Just keep on topic and everything should be fine. (I'm assuming anyone is even reading this.)

With that said, I don't know how this blog will be run or how often it will be updated. More news will (hopefully) come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment