Saturday, May 14, 2022

Heated Weekend



Hope you're having a good weekend! It's rather hot where I am.

The above is a video from VTuber Pippa Pipkin where she recites the classic Lovecraft story The Color Out of Space. Should you want something relaxing to listen or watch to in your spare time, it is a good use of it. She can be a bit hyper and edgy, for those concerned about such things, but she definitely knows how to get the tone of the story just right. Definitely recommend this read along, especially if you haven't read this one yet.

In other news, I've been in heavy editing one of the projects I recently mentioned. At the rate I'm going I hope to have it out by June. I can't say more than that until it's near completion, but much progress is being made to get it the best it can be. I definitely think you'll dig this one. It's going to be a good time when it's done.

Until then, the weather is getting hotter and hotter so hopefully you're in a nice cool place, enjoying the early summer heat. The year is almost half over, so savor what you've got!

Who knows what tomorrow will bring?






No comments:

Post a Comment