Saturday, September 10, 2022

Weekend Lounge ~ NewPub Talk



I hope you're having a good weekend. The weather finally seems to be changing, and letting us out of the humidity. I don't know about you, but I've had more than enough of that summer nonsense. Bring on the crisp fall weather already.

This time I wanted to share this interview with Dave Martel of The Bizarchives on Aureus Press recently. Here they talk about where publishing seems to be going, and how we can do better than what we have now.

If you need a reminder that the climate has shifted tremendously over the last few years then you certainly will have it beat into your head by the end of this interview. By the 2030s, the world we were trapped in for so long will feel like a distant memory.

As for updates for myself, I just recently finished an exciting story I submitted to an anthology and have another one in the works. I am also in my last pass on Y Signal before I send it to the editor. In case you missed the books I already put out this year, you can find the FREE Generation Y book here, and The Last Fanatics: How the Genre Wars Killed Wonder here.

There's still a lot I want to write, but since I'm only human there's only so much I can put out! Regardless, I have tremendous gratitude for anyone who reads my work or leaves reviews of it for others to find. It helps a lot! And do not worry: there is much more to come!

That's all for this week. See you next time, and have a fruitful September! There's still much to come.





2 comments:

  1. JD,

    Do you have a link to the interview?

    Thanks!

    xavier

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing.

      You can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3f4VfqQBmE

      Delete