Tuesday, September 5, 2023

New Release ~ Gemini Outsider is Out!

Find it Here!


You have no idea how excited I am to release this, the third book in the Gemini Man series today! It's been years trying to get these works out to readers and I am glad to say that all three are finally out. The third book, Gemini Outsider can be found here!

Kickstarter backers have already received this one, as well as the two previous books, but it can now be purchased by everyone who missed out on the campaign. As a reminder, unlike Gemini Warrior (and Gemini Drifter, to an extent), Gemini Outsider was completed post-Silver Empire after I was given back the final draft to be edited. This is the first time it has ever been properly available, and with a cover commissioned by me from the extremely talented Manuel Guzman.

It is nice to finally have this out there for all the readers to dig into.

Here is the description:


HOME SWEET HOME

Matthew and Jason have finally escaped the forces on their tail. But all is not what it seems in the quaint town of Riverview. Hidden monsters and psycho killers emerge from the shadows to drag them back into the void. A madman closes in! But can they even fight back without their powers?

The final test begins for the Gemini Man in the third book in the Gemini Man Trilogy, Gemini Outsider! What does it mean to live in peace? Read on and find out!


Originally I had said this was the conclusion of the series, and it more or less still is. Book Three completes the story began in Gemini Warrior and continued through Gemini Drifter of Jason and Matthew finding a place for themselves. This is basically the end of their story, one of wanted to give to readers for ages.

However, as backers of the campaign know, two more short stories were commissioned due to the stretch goals. These are both novella length and do not star either Jason or Matthew, but do feature the same central conflict from the main series. This is because I wanted to give readers not just the end of their tale, but the conclusion of the overall conflict as well. With these two bonus stories (which will be released in a package once they are finished and edited) the Gemini Man will be completed and readers will have the final ending. Though that does not mean Gemini Outsider does not have a very satisfying conclusion of its own. It very much does, and it is my favorite overall book in the series. You'll have to read it to see what I mean.

Speaking of campaign backers, I have two chapters left to write in the second story before I give it the once over twice for editing. Then I will send it off to my editor who hopefully is not too busy. Once I complete the final edit, I will send them out to backers in both digital form and in place them in the omnibus for complete series backers. After which they will be put on Amazon for the public. Then I can finally bid the series goodbye as it will then be complete.

As it is, you can see the series page here on Amazon in case you missed anything or have yet to jump on. I would really appreciate more reviews. I've heard good word from backers and readers so I would be really appreciate if you could leave a review yourself. They really do help reach more readers and give the series more exposure. It's been quite the experience writing and putting the Gemini Man out. Thank you for reading!

Also, if you are hoping for a physical edition and didn't back the campaign, you will have to wait a bit longer. After finishing up the bonus stories, I will be focusing on the omnibus edition first and foremost and sending that out to backers. If you want the books individually, it will take quite some time. Until then, I thank you for your patience.

That's all for this time. I'm once again sorry activity on the blog has been so slow. I've been focusing on finishing this series more than anything else, and its taken up a lot of online time. When you consider the bonus stories, I'm basically putting out four books this year, double my previous record. It's not something I'll probably ever do again, but it's quite an experience either way. It isn't every day that your publisher unfortunately folds and leaves you with three books to put out on your own. Though I am grateful to have had the chance to work with them in the first place.

It is sad that Silver Empire is gone now, but if it wasn't for them I never would have written this to begin with. If anything, I hope this series helps contributes to their legacy as a publisher different from the rest. If you enjoyed the books, please check out other works they previously published. You won't be let down.

Thank you for reading and enjoying the Gemini Man series! Once again I would appreciate some reviews, even if it is a sentence or two long for potential readers to get an idea of what you felt when going through it. Art is connection, so showing what it meant to other readers helps us all out just a little more.

Again, thank you for giving the series a chance, and I will see you next time!






No comments:

Post a Comment