Thursday, July 4, 2024

Letters from the Wasteland is Go!



Hello, all! It's a short update this time. The reason for that is that I have an entire podcast episode to share with you today!

It's also completely free to give you an idea of what the podcast included in the Patreon will be about. So give it a listen and let me know what you think.

You can hear the premiere podcast episode for free on the Patreon here!

I'll also take this time to mention when of the things announced in the podcast regarding the next book, since it pertains to here as well. It's no big secret, but it's coming out this week.

On Friday, July 5th, the first chapter of Phantom Mission, my next work will be put up for serialization on Patreon. Every week after that, for all of July, there will be two chapters a week. Really getting into that summer spirit for a book that is very summer influenced. It will then drop down to one chapter a week until we reach the end. All of this is beginning this week! So you can see why I've been so quiet around here recently.

That's all for today, I hope you had a great fourth of July and I will see you again very soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment