Monday, August 9, 2021

Coming Soon: Brutal Dreams!



Yes, this one is more than a bit due for my readers. My new book is coming out very soon. Finally, Brutal Dreams has a release date. It will be out August 17th: next Tuesday! Now you too can explore a world of strange horrors unlike any you've ever seen before. What is a dream and what is reality? And what lies out there in the dark?

Brutal Dreams is a weird adventure novel with more than enough horror and action to shake a stick at. I've been working on this in the background of a few other projects and have finally found the opportunity to share this one with all of you. This book was a new experience for me, being so unlike anything I had done before at the time, and I can't wait for you to have this one in your hands. One thing I can definitely promise: it's gonna be a good time! You won't find anything like this outside of NewPub!

The description for Brutal Dreams is here:


A Living Nightmare 

After awakening in the woods, Christopher Archer finds himself trapped in a world outside of time. Fog monsters, armed gangsters, and a legendary spear, all await his arrival. But what about the fiancĂ© who disappeared months ago? 

As Archer explores this eternal midnight, he can only wonder—is this all just a dream, or is there something more hidden in the dark, watching his every move? There is one choice. He must traverse the nightmare and learn the truth.


More information will be forthcoming on the August 17th release date. Until then, please prepare yourself for horrors unlike any you've ever seen. You're not going to believe what you will see in this one.

I've also got more projects on the way, hopefully some will be announced in the very near future, though they are still totally out of my hands at this point. When they come out, they come out. Many wheels are turning at different speeds and they aren't my vehicles. This just happened to be the first car to reach the destination.

Nonetheless, I told you I would be delivering this year, and that's what I've been doing and will continued to do. We got a long road ahead of us, so strap in. We're going pulp speed!






No comments:

Post a Comment