Monday, March 20, 2023

New Release: Swords & Maidens!

Find it Here!


Welcome to a new week! Let us start it off with a new release!

As the above trailer says, it is time for Swords & Maidens, an anthology unlike any you've come across before. Here are 11 stories of chivalry, high adventure, and more wonder than you can shake a blade at from some of the best writers in the world of NewPub. Hope you like a good time, because you're going to find one here.

Here are the eleven stories included in the anthology as well as the authors who wrote each of these fantastic stories for you to indulge in!

  • “Wings of Ether” by T.J. Marquis
  • “The Shrouded Tower” by Michael Gallagher
  • “The Winged Horse” by Hawkings Austin
  • “Three Swords” by Blake Carpenter
  • “Harem Fantasy in Another World” by John C. Wright
  • “Azrael” by N.R. LaPoint
  • “Crazy Like an Elf” by Declan Finn
  • “The Gift” by Anne Clare
  • “The Supercomputers of Rai” by Alexander Hellene
  • “Vivre Le Patriarchy!” by L. Jagi Lamplighter
  • “Judgement Sun” by J.D. Cowan

This one has been a long time coming, and today it's finally here. I couldn't even begin to tell you have much time was spent putting this together, and it has been worth it!

I'm very honored to have the final story here, as I feel Judgement Sun, the story of the struggle of salvation for the last remaining souls on a dead world is the perfect note to end on. It is still one of my favorite stories that I've written to date, and I'm happy it is back in print. And that doesn't even go into the rest of the tales here!

I have more projects on the way still to release, so please be sure to keep an eye out. I've even updated my Works page with some new releases and a new Out of Print section for you peruses at your leisure. But don't think there isn't more on the way! I can't wait to show you what is coming down the pipeline very soon.

Once again, you can find Swords & Maidens here!








No comments:

Post a Comment