Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Star Wanderers?



You might have caught this project recently announced by Cirsova with my name attached. Perhaps you have an inkling of what this might mean, perhaps not. Either way, it will be fully unveiled very soon, so be sure to sign up early to be notified first!

I have a few things I would like to share with you about it, but I'd rather wait for the project to be fully revealed before we get started on that, so I will refrain from posting about it for now.

Until then, sign up for the Star Wanderers crowdfunding campaign here! With Cirsova and myself, you know you'll be getting something truly out there.

And that's all I'll say for now.

1 comment:

  1. I registered for the announcement and will contribute as soon as kickstarter is live

    ReplyDelete