Monday, April 29, 2024

Superversive & the Strong First Week!



I didn't expect to make this update so soon, but it is quite some good news I wish to share! In less than a week of the Star Wanderers campaign we have not only reached 80 backers but we've made it to around $1800 of our $2500 base goal!

In other words, we are alarmingly fast to funding our base goal in a mere week! That is quite the reception from readers and interested backers. Thank you for your interest. I can safely say we are very humbled by the great reaction we've received so far.

As a consequence, we are right now looking into some potential stretch goals for when we hit that base goal. We'll try to put out something fun for everyone. Once again, thank you very much for your support!

Until then, I was on the Superversive podcast last night to help promote Star Wanderers. We also talked about a few other things along the way like the state of publishing and even movies. Check it out at the top of the post above or on their channel here!

That's all I've got for today. I really didn't expect I'd be making this post so soon, but it's thanks to you that I can do so at all. You have my thanks and I will see you again later this week! Perhaps by then we will have reached our funding goal.






No comments:

Post a Comment