Saturday, April 11, 2020

Easter Flash Sale!



I realize it hasn't been the best for everyone over the past month, and there is little I can do to relieve that burden, but I can do one little thing for those of you looking to pinch those pennies. I can offer you books for cheap!

This Easter weekend, three of my books will be on sale for a discount. Starting from today ,Saturday, until midnight on Tuesday, you can buy Knights of the End, Grey Cat Blues, and Someone is Aiming for You & Other Adventures for various prices.

Knights of the End is $0.99
Grey Cat Blues is $1.99
Someone is Aiming for You & Other Adventures is $2.99

Get them while they're hot! This deal closes on Tuesday, midnight.

Of course you can also get the Corona-Chan anthology for free if you are in the mood for even more stories! I have a story in this one, too.

Have a great Easter, and I will see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment