Tuesday, October 26, 2021

I Left My Brains in San Francisco!

Find it Here!


Since Halloween is just around the corner I thought I would highlight a perfect book for the occasion. There are so many choices, but there is a recent release that could very well scratch that itch for spooky fun. This is a comedy horror book not like much else you'll read today. Of course, I'm talking about I Left My Brains in San Francisco, a book in the Neeta Lyffe, Zombie Exterminator series. With a title like that you might understand what you're getting into.

Nevertheless, to truly understand this one, you're going to have to read the description. It is as weird as you'd think!


Zombie problem? Call Neeta Lyffe, Zombie Exterminator--but not this weekend.

On vacation at an exterminator’s convention, she's looking to relax, have fun, and figure out her relationship with her boyfriend, Ted. Too bad the zombies have a different idea. They rise from their watery graves to take over the City by the Bay…and destroy any chance of downtime with Ted.

Can Neeta find time between lopping off heads to bare her heart?

Enjoy the thrill of re-kill with Neeta Lyffe, Zombie Exterminator. Get your copy now.


You can find the book here.

I hope you're all having a good Halloween season, readying yourself for All Saint's Day and the insanity that occurs during the upcoming holiday season. The year is almost over, but not quite! We still have quite a few things left, including some surprises!

Until then, have a good time. It's been a rough couple of years, and you deserve a break. Happy Halloween and I'll see you again later this week.






No comments:

Post a Comment