Thursday, April 27, 2023

Coming Soon ~ The First Kickstarter!

Find it Here!


You might have been wondering why it's been so quiet around here for awhile now. Well, now I can finally let that cat out of the bag: the reason is because I've been finishing off preparing my upcoming crowdfund campaign! This is the first one I've ever done myself and it's going to be quite the experience.

As for the subject, well, if you received the recent newsletter then you might already know. Next week I'm launching a Kickstarter to release the entire Gemini Man series onto the world. The main goal is to commission a cover for an omnibus-like collection of the trilogy. It will be in a magazine-style. As for the books themselves, they're all completely edited and done and with covers of their own. The third book never had a cover, but I commissioned one from the talented Manuel Guzman who I hope will be able to complete a cover for the full trilogy if the goal is hit.

Speaking of goals, there will be stretch goals. Included are potential new covers for the first two books in the series as well as a new coda and stories to help wrap up the series further and stuff this complete volume with even more material for you, the reader.

Basically this crowdfund exists to both satiate old readers who never got to complete the series as well as newcomers who wish to jump right in. Either way, you are getting a lot of bang for your buck. This is going to be quite a ride, so hop on. The campaign launches next week!

I would talk more about it, but I not only just sent out a newsletter with details, but I've also just set up a new Substack specifically to make it easier to put out updates on these subjects and projects sooner. Mailerlite was a bit clunky to use, and not very good for readers who didn't want to keep checking their emails, so hopefully the Substack will be more to your liking!

Once again, I apologize for the lighter blog for the past month, but I hope you see just why that was the case. We are currently setting up and ready to launch many new things around here. Hopefully this update was to your satisfaction!

Thank you for your patience, and I will see you again very soon. I'm still kind of a bit winded from all the recent activity. A lot of new experiences one after the other.

Anyway, have a good rest of your week! Good things are on the way.






1 comment: