Monday, March 29, 2021

Superversive's Best Books of 2020!


With the more pleasant  weather of spring now hitting us, it is now time to focus on warmer thoughts. For one: now that the mess that is 2020 is now well in the rear-view mirror, what are the books you most enjoyed from it? In fact, what are some of the books others might not even know about? Certainly there are quite a few, as much was published last year in the NewPub world even during darker times.

SuperversiveSF is putting together a list of some of the best titles of 2020 to share with readers. However, it is also reader selected, which means you can vote for anything, as well. As examples, my books Someone is Aiming for You & Other Adventures and The Pulp Mindset both released last year, so both would be eligible. Multiple folks voting for the same book is encouraged so as to allow them higher visibility on the list for more people to learn about them. In other words, go crazy. We want as many nominations as we can get!

Be sure to add what you can, the bigger the list is better to show just how much NewPub has grown over the last few years. And it's only growing further this year.

As for myself, though it is March I still have plans to release in the ballpark of 3-4 novels this year. I wish I could share more than that, but it's not up to me to divulge some of it. I can tell you that two of them are 100% complete, one is nearly there with just some editing work to be done, and the last is currently 50% written. So yes, I'm still on track for this year!

On top of this, I have some other shorter stories on the way, including one interesting piece I am planning to post here on the blog. If all goes according to plan, I will have almost doubled my output this year over my output for every year since I've started publishing. There is a lot on the way, in other words. God willing, it will be a big year!

Aside from myself I speak with other writers who are constantly digging in and pushing their own writings. It won't just be me, but many writers who will be using 2021 to deliver some truly great material to you.

It's been a long three months so far, but the year is only 1/4 done. Get ready for what's coming because it's going to blow you away!





In other news, Cirsova's project has recently passed the stretch goal to supply FREE DIGITAL COPIES for everyone, including for the public domain. If you have not contributed, please do so. The next stretch goal will enable those behind this project to do the same to many more obscure and out of print works. This is a very good thing! Help us to ensure that happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment